Trading CFDs, or 'contracts for difference,' allows you to speculate on whether an asset's price will move up or down – without having to own the asset. This provides benefits, as well as a potential risk to trading. Make sure you understand the fundamentals of CFD trading before you begin.
You can deal directly in your web browser with our unique web trader.
- Enjoy low spreads and maximum leverage
- Trade safely with a licensed, respected broker
- Choose from a wide range of funding methods
- Trade a large number of CFD instruments, including FX, indices, equities, and commodities
- Enjoy seamless trading with fast execution speeds
Trade your favorite instruments from around the world
Trade on the strength of one currency versus another. The FX market is the largest and most liquid market in the world.
Trade on a basket of top shares representing the performance of a country's economy.
Speculate on the price of some of the most popular cryptocurrencies.
Speculate on the price of commodities, including gold, silver, oil, and natural gas.
Take a position on the performance of the world's largest companies, from Apple to Amazon and Rio Tinto to Alibaba.